[MUD-Dev] Natalia?

Richard A. Bartle richard at mud.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 15:30:41 CEST 2003

I'm putting together a web site of links to papers and articles that
I reference in my forthcoming book. Some of this material is no
longer on the web, so I'd like to put up reproductions from scans of
my hard copies. Not having quite the same rumbustious "no robots.txt
- I can copy that without asking" attitude that supports the MUD-DEV
archives, I thought I ought at least to try to ask the authors for
permission to rip them off.

Anyway, a couple of the articles are by Natalia, late of
GameCommandos and spouse of Ilya. I thought there may be a faint
chance that someone reading this list may have a contact email for
her; if that someone is you, can you let me know, please?

Thanks!

Richard