[MUD-Dev] When will new MMORPGs that are coming out get originalwith the gameplay?

Ryan Arthur mud-dev at millsys.com
Tue Jul 8 19:21:23 CEST 2003

From: Lars Duening

> I wonder if anybody tried an online multi-player racing game yet;
> in particular one mimicking the racing seasons in the real world.

Indeed there was an online multi-player racing game at one time and
it used the NetImmerse engine v4.x and was called Netrace Live
(http://www.netracelive.com). Unfortunately it now seems to be
defunct. It was created by a company called Anivision.

In the game I believe you raced against other real world drivers
simulated by the computer.. so you could have M. Schumacher, Montoya
and Senna as CPU's and the rest of the drivers were
humans. Something like that. ;)