[MUD-Dev] When will new MMORPGs that are coming out get origi nal with the gameplay?

Christer Enfors XW {KS/EIN} christer.xw.enfors at ericsson.com
Tue Jul 8 07:58:15 CEST 2003

Martin Bassie wrote:

> I'm not too familiar with Project Entropia, but from what I can
> tell, they attempted to break the mould when it comes to
> gameplay. The one thing that stuck to mind is the conversion of
> real-world currency into game currency (comments welcome :).

A month or so ago, there was an article at www.aftonbladet.se,
Sweden's leading news site, saying that the company behind Project
Entropia had gone under. At the time it was unclear what would
happen to the game, but if half of what I've heard about it is true,
then I doubt anybody is stupid enough to pick it up.