[MUD-Dev] online games as economies, question from German journalist

Timothy Dang tdang at BPA.Arizona.EDU
Fri Jan 31 12:35:20 CET 2003

I've got a list which I've added stuff to from time-to-time. It's
far from comprehensive, but it's a place to look:

  http://www.u.arizona.edu/~tdang/ORPG-Econ/ExplicitEconRefs.html

Edward Castronova (who's on that list) is an econ professor who is
very interested in the area. I'm an Econ Ph.D. student who is
primarily interested in MUD economies for their potential as
experimental platforms. I'm always happy to talk about game
economies.

I do believe there are others on this list with some formal training
in economics, and many with informal training.