[MUD-Dev] RE: Demodom (was Brand Loyalty (was...))

Ted L. Chen tedlchen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 12:54:15 CET 2003

Travis Nixon wrote:

> This brings to mind a thought I've had numerous times that could
> be incredibly cool, if the technological details could be worked
> out.

> Allow the players to buy working video cameras, and share tapes
> with their friends.

It might not be a video, but I recall that The Sims (single player
version) had a nifty camera feature that a good number of people
seemed to use to upload their 'family' photo albums to the Sims
Exchange.  I don't have access to TSO but I'm interested in whether
or not a similar feature has made it to the MMOG side of things.

Anyone with TSO care to comment?

TLC

Reference URL:
Sims Exchange - http://thesims.ea.com/us/exchange/index_families.php