[MUD-Dev] Who Killed Miss Norway?

Kristen Koster kkoster at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 07:25:54 CEST 2003

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 11:37  AM, Gavin Doughtie wrote:

> The other part of "A Story About A Tree"

>  http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2003/04/14/who_killed_miss_norway/

> <EdNote: There's only an excerpt of the article there.  You need a
> Salon registration to get the full deal.>

Actually, you don't need a Salon registration to read the full
article. They've got a nifty Free Day Pass deal where if you sit and
click through about 4-5 times on an advertisement, you can get
through for free -- no info required. It's on the far RIGHT side of
the page "FREE DAY PASS" not the 7 day trial... that asks for credit
card info.

Hope that helps!

And it seems most of the anger and bitterness from our playerbase is
directed at the individual, not at Tracy Spaight for the article and
the awful news.

-Kristen Koster
kaige at legendmud.org