[MUD-Dev] Morphable worlds, Reset based systems revisited

Matt Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Tue Nov 12 17:42:39 CET 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Michael Tresca wrote:

> I know that Medievia is supposed to have nearly 1,000+.

Just as an addendum, when I checked a few minutes ago, probably 1/3
of their players were afk/idle. Extrapolating from yesterday's high
of 600, they maybe peak at 400 active players. (One could let ones
whole playerbase just sit afk, but its rather meaningless as a
measure of online time if you include afk people or afk minutes in
played minutes.)

--matt