[MUD-Dev] Death of a game addict

ghovs ghovs at plex.nl
Wed May 29 11:09:44 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 03 April 2002 01:33, Mike Tresca wrote:

> I could easily see a minimum age requirement due to the likely
> contact with adults and adult material for games.  But a warning
> that doing something to excess is bad for your health?
> Puhleeeaze!

Ah, well...

  'The management does not accept liability in case of injury due to
  improper use of this seat.' -- infant seat in a restaurant

  'Warning! Hot liquid.' -- coffee cup

  'Excessive play may be hazardous to mentally unstable persons.' --
  MMORPG?

The last one doesn't seem to have any trouble fitting in.

rgds,
ghovs