[MUD-Dev] EQ RPG

Bill Williamson batkiwi at happychinchilla.com
Wed Mar 20 13:27:02 CET 2002

From: "Jeff Freeman" <skeptack at antisocial.com>

> Looking for EQ info on the web?  If EQ were a popular PnP RPG,
> there'd be no end to it.

I've played EQ, AO, and DAoC, and I can testify that there IS no end
to any mmorpg info even without PnP.

There are so many
info/fan/fanzine/fanfiction/clan/guild/map/item/etc sites out there
it can be scary.

In fact, I'd say that users*time to content wise, eq is very high,
if not top, on the list.  This is due to the fact that EQ-ers are by
definition on the internet, whereas PnP rpg-ers might or might not
be.

Check the EQ forums compared to the 3rd ED AD&D forums....