[MUD-Dev] EQ RPG

Zach Collins {Siege} zcollins at seidata.com
Sat Mar 16 04:58:44 CET 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Michael Tresca wrote:

> Pool of Radiance attempted to cross genres with a paper RPG and
> dice bag accompanying the game.

> The critics panned it.  It's #845 in Amazon's sales rank.

As a side note, from all I've heard, including dice and character
sheets with the game disks was not the reason that this version of
Pool of Radiance was so unloved.  The overall quality of programming
was way down; the installer needed upgrades before you could
uninstall and not wipe out Windows, for example.

--
Siege
just nobody