[MUD-Dev] Evolutionary Design

Rudy Fink rudyfink at owlnet.rice.edu
Thu Jun 20 04:12:59 CEST 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Richard Aihoshi aka Jonric wrote:

> If I'm a VC and I already have a bunch of proposals in the areas I
> already understand, what need is there for me to learn about
> another area I don't?

If there is the potential for you to have a greater return on your
investment, it is of interest to you.  If there is no greater
benefit investing in something you know vs something you don't, I
agree you have little motivation to change.

Personally, I have been attracted to growth areas to learn enough to
make my own assessments of risk.