[MUD-Dev] Fwd: RE: programming books

Thomas Leavitt thomasleavitt at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 20:21:10 CEST 2002

Feedback from our CTO (I've deliberately removed the email addresses
for privacy reasons). I took am very interested in relevant books,
documents, magazine articles, whitepapers, discussion threads within
this group, other e-lists like this group, etc.

Hope this helps, James.

Regards,
Thomas Leavitt