[MUD-Dev] MOBPROG and other scripting languages

William Murdick osiris at arkansas.net
Thu Jan 10 09:28:45 CET 2002

Friend of mine and I are working on writing a mud codebase from the
ground up. We're learning to code a lot of the parts as we go and so
it probably isn't the most efficient mud server around. However,
I've been trying to figure out how to go about writing an internal
scripting language similar or perhaps better than the mobprograms
contained in most MERC and MERC-derivative muds.

Does anyone know of a good site with resources I could look at or
perhaps something that could give me a good push in the right
direction?

Thanks in advance,

William
(www.thickmud.com)