[MUD-Dev] Pueblo MUD client info

Bruce Mitchener bruce at cubik.org
Tue Jan 8 18:38:15 CET 2002

Piotr Banski wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Bruce Mitchener wrote:

>> Is anyone out there using or supporting Pueblo?  Is anyone out
>> there hacking on the Pueblo source that was released some time
>> ago?

> Check out http://pueblo.mozdev.org/

> They appear to be in need of someone to help push things forward.

Yeah, that site is linked from the page of mine that I pointed
at. :)

They've got a total of 3 people on their mailing list though. (And I
know one of them and he's not doing any development.)  I've not
heard of any other really public development either, so I was
trawling to find out if someone would poke their head up. :)

I haven't the time to push it forward myself, but I had a couple of
things that I was hoping could get added and know someone that would
be able to do that work (again, if someone else were actively
pushing it forward).

  - Bruce