[MUD-Dev] ADMIN: I goofed

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Jan 3 20:55:50 CET 2002

Writing as list owner:

  I goofed.  Badly.  In running thru the moderation queue this
  afternoon I accidentally posted a SPAM message to the list and
  rejected a legitimate list post that should have gone thru (sorry
  Randy).  Aarrgh.  Two radio buttons.  Interchanged values.

    For those interested, the reason the message headers are so
    grunged on that message is that I delete all the headers (and
    usually a chunk of the body) from all the SPAM messages help in
    the queue on my first pass thru, as a sort of "reject-this" flag
    for myself later when I do the defer/discard/post/reject pass
    (it makes the message obvious in Mailman's web interface).

  Ahh well, I've now put in a couple extra bits to catch these sorts
  of errors in future, should I goof similarly again.

--
J C Lawrence