[MUD-Dev] Girl appeal (was: Boys and Girls)

Matt Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Fri Feb 8 03:57:25 CET 2002

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Caliban Tiresias Darklock wrote:
> From: "Matt Mihaly" <the_logos at achaea.com>

>> My point was that she's not doing it out of any concern for
>> making the guests happy, which, I think, was the suggestion being
>> made about girls and Rollercoaster Tycoon.

>> She just wants to kick my ass.

> That would be why she is *playing* it, not why she *likes* it. Or
> are you actually suggesting that she only likes the game because
> you're better at it than she is?

Shrug, I have no idea why she *likes* it. She probably couldn't give
you a coherent explanation of why if you asked her. She'd just tell
you why she's playing it. Really, I have no idea if her or how her
reasons for playing it might differ from a man's. No one else on
this list does either, that I've seen. In any case, I was just
countering the endless anecdotal evidence with some of my own.

--matt