Kristen Koster kkoster at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 08:23:02 CET 2002

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 10:10  PM, bradley newton haug wrote:

> I won't buy it == *I* won't buy it.

That's nice. But I must say, what does this have to do with MUD-DEV?

I'm much preferring to read the higher signal to noise posts in this
thread that are actually debating the why's of people preferring one
playstyle to another and the technical aspects of choosing one over
the other. Unfortunately, they're getting fewer and farther
between. I haven't had a lot to contribute on a lot of the topics
lately, but am reading the AI thread with real interest.

-Kristen Koster
kaige at legendmud.org
www.legendmud.org