Michael Tresca talien at toast.net
Wed Dec 18 12:44:41 CET 2002

shren posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 6:44 PM

> What?  Not only do Star Wars characters love to mule, they all own
> starships so they can move thier shiaz around with them.

> I wanna play a Jawa.  Tell me they don't mule.

I'm still waiting to here the opposite proposition: built-in muling.

Anyone have any games that do this?  I can imagine it would be a
pointed based system around multiple characters.  It would be
balanced and probably a real hoot to play.

Would that stop the GOP from muling, I wonder?  Somehow, I doubt it.