Dubious Advocate dubiousadvocate at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 08:20:24 CET 2002

"Scott A. Farley" wrote:

> Why not try to bring players using two or more accounts back into
> the game design?

Implicit in SWG's design decision was to bring power players back
into the revenue model.  Those that consume more probably should pay
more.  But in the spirit of your point I'd say shared secure storage
in UO was an elegant solution.  All we're waiting on now is the
commercial publishers to implement housing in a way that fully
enourages players' sense of ownership.  And the answer there
probably relies on subserver(s) dedication to housing so that it's
off the main world - home is where the heart, and subnet, is...

-----
Dave Scheffer
"Questions are a burden to others, answers a prison for oneself"