[MUD-Dev] Total Annilation of Downtime

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Wed Dec 11 10:08:09 CET 2002

From: J C Lawrence [mailto:claw at kanga.nu]

> My general reaction to being "inspected" in MUDs tends toward what
> I suspect many women's reaction is when men maneuver so as to be
> able to see down their blouse.

Ah, but is that because you care that they are looking at your
equipment, or because whoever wrote the mud was silly enough to tell
you that you were being inspected in language likely to get your
back up? If instead of saying 'xxx has inspected your equipment' it
said 'xxx glanced at you', I am certain there would be less people
worrying.

Dan