[MUD-Dev] Korea and online world responsibility

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Fri Dec 6 22:04:42 CET 2002

In <URL:/archives/meow?group+local.muddev> on Fri 06 Dec, Sean Kelly wrote:
> Clay wrote:

> I agree.  Though as far as the prostitution angle is concerned --
> girls in general learn very early in life that there is little
> they cannot get provided they ask the right way.  And this is as
> much a horomonal issue as a cultural one.

It also largely is incorrect. You only have to ask a woman in, say,
Afghanistan, or indonesia, or even Japan.  Girls, and women, do get
other things and are through cultural bias forced to rely on other
ways to obtain them.  This is mostly a couple of millenia worth of
cultural indoctrination at work, and has nothing to do with hormon-
es whatshowever.

We could talk about it more, but it has little to do with what this
list is really about, and more with sociology, feminism and cultu-
ral anthropology.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,