[MUD-Dev] Sales data

Richard A. Bartle richard at mud.co.uk
Wed Aug 28 16:05:19 CEST 2002

I've just spent an afternoon trying to find out how many copies of
EverQuest are bought each month, but I failed. Does anyone out there
have the figures?

The reason I'm looking is because I spent yesterday afternoon trying
to find out what EQ's monthly churn was, but to no avail. They say
their net increase in subscriber numbers is 12,000 a month and their
use base is 433,000 or so, therefore if I knew roughly how many
copies of the game were bought I could estimate the churn.

Needless to say, if you can tell me what the actual churn is, that
would be even better..!

Thanks!

Richard