[MUD-Dev] Non-traditional monsters?

Jack Britt mud at experimentzero.org
Thu Aug 1 14:36:07 CEST 2002

So the concepts for our MUD are coming along quite nicely. Thanks to
everyone on this list who's given us suggestions.

One thing that I want to do is to have non-traditional monsters for
our game. While orcs, goblins and dragons will definitely be
featured, I'd like to pull things from other cultures. If I have an
area of my MUD that has a Polynesian theme, I'd like to incorporate
things from Pacific Islander mythology in it.

Does anyone have some leads on where I can find such things?

--
"My mom says I'm cool."