[MUD-Dev] ADMIN: Thread deaths

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Fri Apr 19 23:27:47 CEST 2002

Writing as list owner:

  Moderation has been unusually challenging of the last weeks.  I've
  been holding (for extended periods), rejecting and discarding almost
  an order of magnitude more posts than normal.  Its time for a little
  triage.

  First off, let's let a few threads die.  The afghan farmer bit I think
  we can safely leave, along with commentary on personal responsibility
  and its misrepresentation by the legal system, and protestations or
  assertions on the (in)validity of moral frameworks.  The
  BlackSnow/EULA/object trading/player's rights/etc threads have been
  treading on dangerously well trodden and repetitive grounds for more
  than a while now.  Let's exercise a little extra care and diligence in
  follow-ups.  I'm sure you can think of a few other corners we can
  afford to lose as well.

--
J C Lawrence