[MUD-Dev] G4 cable channel

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Fri Apr 19 09:12:25 CEST 2002

From: Richard Aihoshi aka Jonric [mailto:jonric at vaultnetwork.com]
> At 06:39 PM 16/04/02 -0700, Koster, Raph wrote:

>> Mimesis Online, I think. See, I do keep up. :)

> Just as a point of information, my recollection of Mimesis Online
> is that it doesn't have classes.  As of a week or two ago, I
> believe there were two races, with at least one other planned.
> One of the two, the alien Hirudon, was at a substantial
> disadvantage because it is oriented toward psionic skills that
> were not yet in the game at that time.

Well according to the review, they had to drop one of the two races
before release leaving only the psionic ones. /shrug in the end its
not that important.

I don't know whether I sympathise that they obviously ran out of
funds, or dislike them for trying to foist something so far from
completion on the public. Oh well, I suspect it won't do them any
good.

Dan