[MUD-Dev] Portable Class C

Christopher Allen ChristopherA at skotos.net
Thu Sep 27 16:08:24 CEST 2001

Skotos is working on upgrading and making more redundant our
network, and we need a portable class-C IP address space
(i.e. independent of our ISP).  However, there is no 'marketplace'
to be able to buy one as they were technically given out free. In
spite of this I do know that people have sold them.

My network consultant said that he'd tapped out his sources for
buying single class-C IP addresses, but he told me to check out
older mud admins, as they may have gotten one back when they easier
to get and may not be using it, or using it fully.

So does anyone in Mud-Dev have a class-c that they are not using
that they'd be willing to sell?

-- Christopher Allen