[MUD-Dev] research in online games

Manuel Oliveira m.oliveira at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 15:00:57 CEST 2001

Good afternoon,

I am a PhD student doing research in large scale virtual
environments, taking a more network centric approach. I will keep
this e-mail short, so please feel free to e-mail me, asking
questions regarding my research.

Some people in our department have put together the following online
questionnaire:

  http://www.onlinefrag.com/survey2.php

The target audience are users who play FPS and MORPG. The main
purpose of the questionnaire is to establish that users are aware
that the network and how they perceive its impact on their
experience.

Should you fit the profile, I ask if you could spare 5 minutes to
fill out the questionnaire. Should you wish to disseminate the url,
please do so. The results will become publicly available.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Manuel Oliveira
PhD Student