[MUD-Dev] MUD to include space and more

Andrew Norman andrew_norman at g8labs.com
Mon Sep 3 09:10:39 CEST 2001

Daniel Bendiksen wrote:

Breaking lurk mode.

> I'm looking to create a MUD that will include space and maybe
> realistic travel across it.

I started looking at this a while ago. Basically I was looking at a
traveller style mud. I figured out some of the concepts but work
picked up and I put it on the back burner.

> Has discussions already happened on this type of concept? Is work
> on such a project underway?

I am not aware of any discussions, but then again I have only
listened to this group for the last couple of years.

If there is work I would be interested or we could get together on
sourceforge or something and start one ;)

-Andrew