[MUD-Dev] Proposed Law

Matt Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Thu Oct 25 18:09:28 CEST 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Koster, Raph wrote:
> [...]

That was in response to John Buehler's post which seemed to claim
that he wanted to reach "mainstream" gamers who aren't interested in
violence, which I think is a load of poppy-cock. Obviously almost
all current MUDs are dominated by violence and sex. Don't see any
reason that would change, which was my point.

--matt