[MUD-Dev] Geometric content generation

Nathan F. Yospe yospe at kanga.nu
Mon Oct 8 15:55:32 CEST 2001

Travis Nixon <tnixon at avalanchesoftware.com> said:

> [...]

Yeah, they do show up in the first one.  Rare Peter and Valentine
scenes...

> All it would take to blow the whole scheme wide open would be
> exposure, though.  Just as in the books. :(

I'm trying to figure out if that's actually true.  If who wasn't a
real player could be hidden well enough (as in, I don't know a
player, so are they a stranger or a mob or some admin controlled
puppet, or ...) and the pressure could be kept less than blatant
(shopkeepers and bar patrons making comments, say) it might work
even if exposed...

--
Nathan F. Yospe - Physicist, Artist, Programmer, Writer, JOAT with a SAK