[MUD-Dev] Request for ideas

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Fri Oct 5 21:36:53 CEST 2001

In <URL:/archives/meow?group+local.muddev> on Wed 03 Oct, Freeman, Jeff wrote:

> Begin with the assumption that players will kill anything that
> moves, and work from there. :P

Well, you could always :
 buy fire-proof underwear,
 apply to a witness protection program and
 prepare to leave the country (in a hurry)
and then
 Make sure that the maximum attainable power level
 of players equates to, say, 20 on a scale of 100
 and have plenty of (largish) groups of monsters of
 varying level around.

The players will not kill anything that moves, but they
might well start with you ;)

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,