[MUD-Dev] Request for ideas

Koster Koster
Wed Oct 3 16:47:56 CEST 2001

A long long time ago I received an email from a person who was an
ecologist and he said it WAS a solvable, and even SOLVED problem, in
the field of ecological simulation. Among the tidbits he mentioned
was that increasing the reproduction rate of a population under
heavy predation has been shown to increase the speed with which that
population goes extinct.

I have the email around somewhere. And whenever I get back to
working on large-scale ALife simulations in muds, I'm going to do
some research first.  :)

-Raph