[MUD-Dev] Geometric content generation

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Tue Oct 2 15:11:49 CEST 2001

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 08:01:13PM -0700, Brian Hook wrote:

> The typical reason to have multiple characters per game are to A.)
> experiment with different play styles and B.) have mules =)

Uh, A is a little off:

To experiment with different play styles *simultaneously*.  That's
the point for me, anyways.  Having to have only one character might
tick me off.  What if I want to play a nice guy and a total bastard
at the same time?

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno