[MUD-Dev] Purchase of Meridian 59 by Near Death Studios

Brian 'Psychochild' Green brian at psychochild.org
Fri Nov 30 12:39:43 CET 2001

Would have posted this sooner, but my email was down yesterday.

It is with great enthusiasm I announce that my company, Near Death
Studios,Inc., has purchased Meridian 59 from 3DO.

The deal as finished yesterday and we will begin work soon.

Details can be found at: http://Meridian59.NearDeathStudios.com/

Anyone who thinks the game is more important than the community can
take a look at Meridian 59 and see that this simply is not true.
The community kept the game alive long after all official servers
have dropped off the Internet.

As you can guess, I'm overjoyed by this. :) It's one reason I've
been so quiet on the list lately.

Hope to have some interesting war stories to share with the list
sometime. ;)

--
"And I now wait / to shake the hand of fate...."  -"Defender", Manowar
     Brian Green, brian at psychochild.org  aka  Psychochild
      |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-'    holders for code that works.'"
     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)         - Andrew Kirmse, Meridian 59 creator