[MUD-Dev] Virtual Good Value Assertion

wrenner at uiuc.edu wrenner at uiuc.edu
Tue May 29 21:52:58 CEST 2001

--<cut>--
Note: This message was written via the list web archives.  There is
no guarantee that the claimed author is actually the author.
--<cut>--
Original message: http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/2001Q2/msg01058.php

On Tue, 29 May 2001 16:27:39 -0700 (PDT)
Eric Rhea <eric at enkanica.com> wrote:

> The big question is whether or not this works. Well, the short
> answer is that I think it does. It seems to work so long as you
> don't attempt top construct the price of a good based off of
> incomplete, unrealistic, or low/high bound data sets.  Phew!

Only thing I've noticed without really crunching numbers is that you
might want to include a disclaimer saying that if an item is
obtainable by anyone the level should be set to '1' and not '0'.

- Bill