[MUD-Dev] JOB: How to get into Game Design / Game content

Christopher Allen ChristopherA at skotos.net
Fri May 25 22:52:19 CEST 2001

Brian 'Psychochild' Green wrote:

> Read industry news and get familiar with the people and companies in
> the industry.  Get in the know on the topics important to the field.
> This mailing list is a great resource for that.  When I was a
> wannabe, I read Gamasutra (http://www.gamasutra.com/).  I stopped
> reading it after a format change a few years ago, but I've heard
> it's still a good place to chat with other people and get industry
> information.

A shameless plug -- there are an increasing number of articles on
online game design at the Skotos site http://www.skotos.net/articles
and discussions by people about creating online games in our forums.

There are also opportunities to create fee-based games using our tools
and get a royalty -- see http://www.skotos.net/storybuilder/

-- Christopher Allen