[MUD-Dev] JOB: How to get into Game Design / Game content

Jon Morrow Jon at Morrow.net
Fri May 25 20:24:48 CEST 2001

graphical MMORPG industry, and almost nonexistent among the text-based
environments.  Aside from volunteering on multiple MUDs, all of the
work I have done for pay have been my own projects.  But, then again,
my active Rolodex isn't as large as it should be for job hunting.  :)

-Jon