[MUD-Dev] business models

Koster Koster
Tue May 22 14:35:52 CEST 2001

Er, by definition on day one you get near 100% of active subscribers
logging in, no matter where they are. Everyone who buys the game on
day one logs in on day one... You can spread the time peak around,
certainly, but over the course of the 24 hours, it's still going to be
close to every single purchaser.

-Raph