[MUD-Dev] Asheron\'s Call: An example of how easy it is to lo se your balance.

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Tue May 22 11:35:53 CEST 2001

More obviously, they are counting players who almost certainly don't
play any more. Even I have a level 9 character rotting on their server
untouched since 2 months after release. Balancing the economy around
me is pretty silly.

Having said that I don't necessarily agree that inflation is a bad
thing as long as prices, earning & etc. move in concert (as they would
do in the real world). Of course thats where muds generally stop
modelling and start breaking.

Dan