[MUD-Dev] [OT] Will this list survive?

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Tue May 15 12:17:32 CEST 2001

Something that I've been wondering is whether or not this list can
survive?  Once Star Wars Online, DAoC and other mass market games hit
retail, I can't help but wonder whether or not there will be a player
invasion if they think they can directly get the ear of the
developers. In some ways, I've considered it fortunate that the EQ
team don't have a particularly conspicious presence for that exact
reason. It would be a huge loss if people had to stop posting as their
games went live. Perhaps my concerns are unfounded?

Dan