[MUD-Dev] [OT] Taking things too far.

F. Randall Farmer randy.farmer at pobox.com
Mon May 14 08:12:32 CEST 2001

Have the threatened player call the police.  Offer to provide
reasonable assistance to the agency leading the investigation.

This has always been the policy at each of the online communities
companies I have been involved with.

Anything less is not only personally dangerous to the target of the
threat, but could involve you in a much more complicated action if you
do not act promptly and things turn for the worst.

Good Luck,

Randy
(Dealing with items like this for over 25 years...)