[MUD-Dev] Innovation restrictions (was: Information sharing)

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Wed May 9 21:22:04 CEST 2001

On Wed, 9 May 2001 22:57:04 EDT
SeronisROTv3  <SeronisROTv3 at aol.com> wrote:

> P.S...  i am using AOL and when i quote someone elses text i dont
> view the >=
> symbols but instead see a blue verticle bar on the left side of
> the email window.  If someone replies to this email please tell me
> what you see for the text above that i quoted...

You can see your message (slightly edited by me) in the list
archives:

  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/2001Q2/msg00720.php

You might also like to see Adam's pages on AOL at:

  http://members.aol.com/adamkb/aol/

And in particular sections like:

  http://members.aol.com/adamkb/aol/mailfaq/#html
  http://members.aol.com/adamkb/reference.html

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows