[MUD-Dev] Information sharing (was: Re: Where are we now?)

Jon Morrow Jon at Morrow.net
Sun May 6 09:46:40 CEST 2001

Most.  The indication depends on your meeting of "failed."  I don't
consider a nonactive administration, lack of updates, or poor
marketing failure.  The owner of a MUD frequently wants something
better for it than they can provide or they simply move on in their
life.

-Jon