[MUD-Dev] RE: Mud Timeline

Matt Mihaly the_logos at www.achaea.com
Thu Mar 29 17:55:41 CEST 2001

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Klimon, Ian wrote:

> Well, I had just written a few other MUDs out there about setting up
> a website that would be used to promote those MUDs striving for
> commercial quality/commercial success.  (Achaea, Avalon,
> WinterReach, Aeternity, etc) I own a url that I thought was pretty
> cool and would fit the bill (www.innbetweenworlds.com) (I know its
> currently a dead link.)  But I would be happy to host development
> resources there, timelines, source code, a group building a next
> generation code base, whatever (the site should be active this
> week).

I didn't get that e-mail for some reason, but while it sounds like a
generally interesting idea, surely there are already sites out there
offering development resources and source code and such? Also, worlds
like Achaea and Avalon, who use completely custom codebases/engines,
wouldn't really get much out of it I don't think.

--matt