Majestic... ,was RE: [MUD-Dev] UO2 is dead

David Loeser daklozar at home.com
Sat Mar 24 12:29:21 CET 2001

> Mike Sellers wrote:

<SNIP>

> On a different note, I heard some absolutely incredible, astounding,
> amazing, jaw-dropping things last night about Majestic.

> And I was sworn to secrecy.  But it's gonna be good. :)

I don't know the secret "things" that you know... but after reading
about Majestic in the latest issue of Game Developer magazine, I was
amazed as well. The most intriguing element is going to be when you
get a call or a page and you have to determine if it's real or
Majestic! Sounds like an interesting game.

David "Dak Lozar" Loeser