[MUD-Dev] Player run reputation system

Geoffrey A. MacDougall GMacDougall at poptronik.com
Sun Jun 24 11:34:11 CEST 2001

JC Lawrence wrote:
> Timothy Dang wrote:

> Please go read the Advogato design papers , and the (I think two
> now, maybe three) rounds of discussion there on how well it has
> worked out and the perceived problems.

> Then come back.

I've read them, and I'll reluctantly admit that I can't see through
the math.  I did well in Calculus (my father's a math prof.), but
haven't so much as pronounced the word, let alone calculate a
derivative in over 8 years.  The down side of being in the social
sciences...

Is there a 'layman's terms' explanation available somewhere?  Or is
someone up to the challenge of translating the document?

G.