[MUD-Dev] On socialization and convenience

Matt Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Sun Jun 17 19:42:52 CEST 2001

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Koster, Raph wrote:

> [...]

Well, in Achaea for instance, each city has a channel for its use
that works continent-wide between members of the city. There's
really where the city members do a lot of talking (and on the city
newsboard). It's also in a politicians best interest to be friendly
with as many citizens as possible if he or she wants to stay in
power.

--matt