[MUD-Dev] On socialization and convenience

Koster Koster
Sat Jun 16 11:54:23 CEST 2001

It would be interesting to see a concrete analysis of the loss of
socialization versus the increase in economic robustness. Does
anyone have a sense as to which is more robust, the UO economy
pre-vendors or the UO economy after vendors? Or, for example, the
in-game economy in UO versus the in-game economy in EQ?

-Raph