[MUD-Dev] Summary of PvP attempts?

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Wed Jun 13 11:12:49 CEST 2001

I think the issue at hand here is that the skill differential is too
steep across a given level delta. Then again this all ties back to
the xp curve, and monster difficulty curve - none of which are easy
to change after the fact. In addition, who wins in a level 8 vs 12
encounter is more class dependent than skill or level dependent in
EQ.

Dan