[MUD-Dev] The Sapience Group

Matt Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Tue Jun 12 05:17:22 CEST 2001

I must sadly announce the demise of The Sapience Group. The bigger
companies that we pitched (Verant and Bioware) expressed interest but went
no further than that. Whether our service ideas were loony or ahead of
their time (I lean towards the latter, but naturally I'm biased.) I don't
know.

In any case, a big thanks to all the list members who contacted us about
getting involved with research and all the list members who sent us
resumes. At least we know that other developers found what we proposed to
do interesting!

--matt